Even though we will not be meeting together at our campus locations for weekend Worship Celebrations, ministry is still happening. Will you help us by giving online? As we’ve said before, this is the easiest, most secure and convenient way to honor the Biblical tithe and helps us continue the ministries both locally in our communities and overseas during this season. Thank you for being a generous church!
To give now click here: https://www.newhopechurch.org/give/
Serve Local/Serve Global Update
As our communities slow down and people may begin to experience extra pressures and isolation, it’s a great time for each of us as the body of Christ to serve others! Here’s some ideas for putting hope into action while staying safe with social distancing:
- Write thank you notes for nurses, doctors and hospital staff and drop off at the front desk of your local hospital or urgent care!
- Pray for your country and all the countries affected. Pray for those at risk of illness, for leaders, for healthcare workers…and gather in community online for Worship Celebrations this weekend (see all the ways to do that for all ages groups on this page).
- Purchase a take-out meal or a gift card from a locally-owned restaurant to help support local business owners and employees during this time!
- Drop-off donations to local organizations providing resources to families in need, or food/cleaning supplies to someone like an elderly neighbor or single parents!
- Help with blood supply shortage by donating blood.
- Most nursing homes are closed to visitors, so make encouraging cards for residents and drop them off at front desk for staff to distribute!
As a church we will be partnering with local organizations working to meet needs within our community, as well as coming alongside other churches to care for those impacted through the economic changes. We know that some of you may begin experiencing additional challenges as well, so please let us know how we can serve you by calling 919.206.4673 or emailing email@example.com! It’s a great time for hope in action!
For more information about how you can get involved check out this incredible blog post here!
A Final Word of Encouragement:
Let’s be people of prayer and of studying God’s Word. Not as a last resort, but because we have faith in a God who is not surprised by the current circumstances. Pray that He will bring restoration and healing in our land, and that people would see Him during this time. (Matthew 6:34 and Philippians 4:6)
We also know that some of you may be feeling the impact from all of this, from being out of work, to trying to secure childcare, to not being able to follow through on certain commitments. The church is here for you. If you need prayer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or text “NHPRAYER” to 59769. Also, if you are having trouble securing groceries, prescriptions, or connecting with services online, we’re here to help. Please call us at (919) 206-HOPE (4673) or email email@example.com.